The EHSNA Board of Directors would like to extend a warm “Thanks” to our 2016 – 2017 Sponsors and Partners. As we embark on our 7th Anniversary, we welcome you to join our celebration the aim of the heritage festival is to educate Ethiopian youngsters about Ethiopian history, culture, and traditions, as well as the contributions Ethiopians have made to the United States. The theme of this year’s festival, “Your Roots Produce Your Fruits,” is meant to show the importance of our ties to our motherland and how its culture can influence our young people in beneficial and meaningful ways.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP:
While the most obvious benefit to your participation is the vast branding and marketing opportunities at the largest Ethiopian Heritage Festival which spans Two days with the most notable benefit is the ability to enrich one of the most multi-cultural communities in the nation. The Washington DC Area is the largest diverse area in the country. Other benefits include:
- Utilizing EHSNA as a creative vehicle for marketing and branding
- Building Public Awareness
- Being instrumental in EHSNA’s effort to bring culturally significant and educational art/entertainment to North America
- Donating to a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization
- Achieving corporate community outreach objectives